Although my list of accomplishments for 2018 is a lot shorter than I originally wanted it to be, I'm still proud and definitely view this last year as a major transitional phase!
- Had a video reach 1M views on YouTube
- Reached 10k followers on Instagram
- Visited New York City with my best friend, Sarah.
- Rebranded Katidoodlesmuch!
- illustrated a picture book for a non-profit
- Focused on my health more!
GOALS FOR 2019:
- Graduate w/ a 3.8 GPA or above w/ a thesis I love!
- Apply to story artist internships in LA! (Ahhh!!!)
- Visit LA again regardless of if I can get an internship or not
- Get my learners permit for driving.
- Continue caring for my body
Thank you so much to you all for sticking by me this year! Whether you've been a Katidoodlesmuch fan for years, or days, I am so grateful. This is just the beginning of my journey. 2019 is going to be full of so much for me as I begin my career. Hope I do you all proud!
Happy New Year!
PREVIOUS ART SUMMARIES:
PS: Do you have a 2019 Calendar yet? My Girls & Pets calendar is still available! Purchase today on my Etsy! On sale now for only $12.
Who is Kati?
I'm a fairy mermaid muppet princess who doodles much. Illustrator by day, Fan Girl by night. My inspiration comes from all things cute and girly, and I love making work that inspires young women.